|Gregory M. Pyles Jr.
- Well-rounded background in quality control, human resources, training, safety, operations and consumer affairs.
- Web Development
- Database Administration
- Data Mining
- Go to guy system layout and design
- Excellent work relationships with all disciplines.
- Decision maker with a professional attitude.
June 2001 – present
|MES Analyst – Manufacturing Execution, The Lincoln Electric Company, Consumables Methods, Cleveland, Ohio
- Set up and maintain SAP xAPPS called xMII
- Webpage layout
- Security infrastructure
- Data Integrity
- Provide maintenance and upgrades of manufacturing execution systems to insure availability and are functioning correctly to meet manufacturing needs.
- Develop, test, and implement new manufacturing execution systems.
- Ensure end users of manufacturing execution systems are adequately trained and understand the systems they are using.
- Design, create and support database architecture and SQL/ORACLE stored procedures to support the business needs.
- Develop, test, and implement reporting needs using MII, and any other reporting tools.
- Support data collection and reporting needs for Production, Plant management, Engineering, QA, Six Sigma and R&D.
- Complete Six Sigma projects to improve process control
- SAP xAPPS – MII
- Aprisio – Flex Net
- Six Sigma Greenbelt
|June 2002 –
Part time duties
|Maintenance Manager Clerk Department, The Lincoln Electric Company, Consumables, Mentor, Ohio
- Assist in Merit Rating by tracking employees performances through out each year.
- Use of CIM+ Database for clerical work such as vacations and employee pay.
- Proficient use of Famis to track and organize Mentor Consumables’ Preventive Maintenance. Recently, assisting Euclid Consumables with their Preventive Maintenance.
- Developed databases to assist in tracking parts order, credit card tracking, requisition orders, and employee safety training.
|February 1999 – June 2001
||Lead Wire Manufacturing, The Lincoln Electric Company, Cleveland, Ohio
- Worked piecework developing wire at various lengths, gauge, and strip for manufacturing assembly lines in Cleveland, Mexico, and Canada.
- Used two computers to program the two lead machines to produce wire at 6,500 leads per minute.
- Attended work shop seminar in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania given by Tyco Electronics.
|June 1998 – February 1999
||United Parcel Service Packager, The Lincoln Electric Company, Distribution, Mentor, Ohio
- In charge of two employees to pick and pull parts from the warehouse. Created labels to ship stacked pallets of goods.
- Responsibilities rested on my shoulders about what parts get picked and when. All rush orders were to be shipped out the same night.
- Excellent work relationship with the UPS driver.
|April 1996 – June 1998
||Plastics Injection Mold Operator, The Lincoln Electric Company, Cleveland, Ohio
- Operation of a 12 ton Martin press. Learned the tricks of the trade to make excellent parts while making good money on piecework.
|June 1993-May 1996
||Administrative Assistant / Plastics Injection Mold Operator, Automated Plastics Incorporated, Willoughby, Ohio
- Operation of three Cincinnati Injection mold machines.
- Worked with salesmen, engineers, and management.
- Handled some of the finances. Scheduled the personnel.
2007 – present
|Undergraduate studies in CIS, DeVry University, Seven Hills, Ohio
- Degree expected in 2009: Computer Information Systems with a concentration in IS Security
- 3.67 GPA
|TRAINING / CERTIFICATION
- 2030 – Creating Reporting Solutions using MS SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services
- 2073 – SQL 2000 Programming
- Six Sigma Greenbelt 2007
- SAP xAPPS – MII v11
- HTML and stylesheet formatting
- Aprisio – Flex Net
- Minitab 15
- SQL Server 2000
- Oracle 8, 9, 10
- SQL Reporting Services 2000
- Northwest Analytical Quality Analyst 5.2 (NWA proprietary)
- Northwest Analytical Quality Monitor 4.3 (NWA proprietary)
- Northwest Analytical Quality Designer 4.3 (NWA proprietary)
- Northwest Analytical Quality Supervisor 2.0 (NWA proprietary)
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP
- Win OE 2.1 X-Ray, Spectrometer (ARL proprietary)
- Windows Server 2003
- MS Excel 97, 2000, 2003, XP
- MS Word 97, 2000, 2003, XP
- MS Power Point 97, 2000, 2003, XP
- MS Access 97, 2000, 2003, XP
- SAP 4.7
- Rockwell Software (RS) Linx
- RSView Enterprise